Understanding the Legal Situation in Regards to Suing for Essure injuries
- There are currently over 16,000 cases filed across the country as of January, 2018 according to Bayer's annual report.
- All the attorneys listed work on contingency, so there is no money needed upfront.
- If another attorney approaches you and requests money up front before they agree to take your case... RUN!
- The attorneys listed on this page have the capacity to represent anyone in the United States, regardless of the state in which you reside.
- Although we have spoken with the attorneys listed, this page is not intended as an endorsement for any one firm and we encourage you to do your own due diligence and only hire the attorney with which you feel most comfortable.
-However, The two following firms have worked with the Essure Problems admin team since the very beginning. They have a deep understanding of the problems associated with Essure and have fought for and right along with their clients both in and outside of the courtroom.
Kock, Parafinczuk, Wolf, & Susen- http://www.kpwessure.com/
KPWS filed the nations first Essure lawsuit as well as the citizens petition which lead to the FDA holding a safety hearing to take another look at Essure in September of 2015. As a result of this hearing, the FDA recommended labeling changes to include a black box warning, and patient physician check list. The FDA also ordered Bayer to conduct a 522 post market surveillance study to compare Essure to traditional tubal ligation.
Marcus Susen and Justin Parafinczuk of KPWS are board certified civil trial attorneys and have both been appointed to leadership positions on the Plaintiff’s Steering Committee for Essure, Marcus as lead counsel and Justin as the discovery chair. Both attorneys have joined us on multiple occasions at meetings with the FDA and our Congressional representatives.
Ennis & Ennis Law-
Attorney Holly Ennis has been a trusted member of our group for some time now, and has also joined us in meetings with the FDA and Congress. She has been vocal at numerous rallies with us and writes an amazing blog that keeps Essure patients well informed. Her and her husband, attorney David Ennis, are working with Fleming Law http://www.fleming-law.com/